2023 is in full swing and we are beyond excited to be returning to Antiques and Garden Show in Nashville, TN, February 2-5. Our booth will be brimming with fresh pieces and most have been stashed away just waiting for this show! We will be in the same location as last year. Tickets are already on sale and can be purchased at the show’s website, https://antiquesandgardenshow.com. If you have never attended, this is one of the most beautiful and special shows we do. Exhibit hall, the spacious Music City Center, is filled with top notch, curated dealers in a setting beautifully decorated with thousands of fresh flowers and specially erected gardens and fountains. Last year a greenhouse and koi pond were even installed for the week! Check out this year’s lecturers and make plans now to attend the show and stop to see us!
Ready for spring? Our booth will certainly inspire you. We have:
- TWO matching pairs of early cast iron fluted urns, one pair in rich deep forest green and the other in good early white paint
- Exceptional and VERY BEST 40” long, early oval cast iron planter with exterior garland decoration in early green paint – highly unusual
- Pair of the most fun and special early concrete and shell statues – mermaids with upswept hair blowing in the wind – remnants of early red paint – these are a “MUST” for any garden!
- Four matching rectangular planters with a lovely basketweave design in verdigris green
- Single, early cast iron garden chair plus a fabulous pair of workable-sized black metal benches
- Possibly the coolest thing…a floral and animal themed decoupage grape gathering basket in early green paint – perfect for a sunroom or rather any room really
- Wonderful pair of early wood gilded angel wings – sure statement and conversation pieces
- Pair of early cast iron garden ornaments consisting of turtle doves surrounding a central basket
- Deep forest green standing metal deer – outdoor tablescape centerpieces perhaps
- Incredible rich, deep blue early cast iron urn in a small size for a table inside or outside
- Extensive collection of McCoy flower pots and vases in all shapes, colors, and sizes
- VERY EARLY tapestry in muted aqua and gold – truly in keeping with this year’s “tapestry” show theme
- Hooked rug in light cranberry, black, and green with turtle doves and hearts – AMAZING
- Pair of extraordinary large arched louvers in early cream paint – just lovely
- Collection of simple ironstone including foot baths, pitchers, pair of largest platters ever
- Massive transferware platters in vibrant blue with pastoral scenes and vibrant green with birds
- Early salt glaze graduated pitchers in soft green, pleasing blue, and stark white - so much depth and quiet grace…plus a pair of chocolate brown CHEESE DOMES in early salt glaze finish
- MAJOLICA from three amazing lifetime collections including Pallissy plattters and plates, set of coral plates, BEST EVER cobalt stork massive pitcher plus matching smaller ones, bread platters, plates for any themed wall or to create an amazing border, pitchers in every colorway, ever desirable garden seat, and even a George Jones fish tureen
- Monumetal pair of majolica urns 15” tall exhibiting incredible dimension to leaves and corn
- Swirls in ivory on a chocolate brown base form the decoration on the second pair of majolica urns
- Not one but an entire ARMY of frogs including the Granddaddy of them all at a whopping 15”
Intrigued with our jewelry and “needing” to add some glamour for 2023, never fear..we have it!
- Gold chains pre-dating 1900 in all lengths and links so sure to fulfill any dream…even TWO rare 15kt trombone, 15kt long guard which can be wrapped three times to make the most luscious statement, watch chains from simple to intricate for all your baubles
- Speaking of baubles…fobs from spinners to eagles to compasses and even medals in gold and sterling, 18kt dimensional horsehead inside a horseshoe, bold horseshoe with leaping horse, sapphire crescent, rock crystal horseshoe, and so much more
- Very special orbs for those wanting to add something unique and “fun”…Etruscan wire wrapped and scrumptious ones with Persian turquoise
- Oh the Persian turquoise and gold…sweetest, nicest 15kt bangle with turquoise and pearls, 15kt Georgian cross with Persian turquoise tips, completely encrusted15kt pendant with Persian turquoise, double-buckle Georgian 15kt pendant/pin, and even the prettiest Persian turquoise and gold flower earrings
- Earrings on your list this year…we are here to help! From brilliant rock crystal to Showstopping massive rock crystal solitaires to BOLD 15kt gold pendants, long rose cut intricate teardrops, TASSELS of every length, VERY BEST over-the-moon rich amethysts set in 15kt, and even trombone link as well as most intricate long early English silver ones
- Are you a sterling lover? Most popular link is trombone these days, and we have several different lengths and boldness plus a vast selection of early silver chains from simply to intricate and short to 60” capable of being wrapped two and three times to create just the right look
- Victorian silver bangles from the early wide engraved bangles to the cuffs with intricate designs including buckles, birds, flowers, and geometrics
- Want a bit more color to add to your stack? Deco bangles with paste stones in red, black, clear, green, and even brilliant blue will certainly make any bangle stack look fresh and snazzy
- Buckle bangle had your eye? We have those too…from silver to gold-filled to 14kt gold
- Gold bangles are your “thing” right now? Narrow, engraved, intricate with exterior beads or the widest, most amazing 15kt wrap bangle EVER!
- Layering with a link bracelet in silver or gold is always fun – from trombone to intricate
- One of our Victorian engagement bangle groupies? Our fresh selection will not disappoint.. from the best stackers to statement wide ones. Come add one to your stack!
We certainly hope this has enticed you to not only come visit us but attend the show. If you cannot wait for the show or cannot attend, you are welcome to contact us. We are ALWAYS happy to discuss any of our pieces. We ship daily so do not hesitate. Text/call Makala at 618-406-4657 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy 2023 and we cannot wait to see you and show off all the special goodies we have been stashing away for this ultimate show.
Safe travels –
Makala and Sandy Munday, Owners