Ready to make the annual voyage to Nashville? We are! Once again, we will be returning to The Nashville Show, formerly known as Music Valley, at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds on February 16-18. Our booth will be in its usual location, second booth on the left along the wall from the main show entrance. Advance tickets are on sale now at the show’s website, https://jenkinsandco.com/the-nashville-show.
Like most dealers at this show, we have been stockpiling special pieces to bring specifically to this show. We hope you will be enticed by this partial listing to make your plans now and come see us!
- Folk art, dimensional large fish in original early paint – our favorite find!
- Vibrant red tole foot bath with intriguing black and gold swirl decoration
- Exceptional hooked rug with doves and hearts in a blend of cranberry, green, ivory and black
- Special butterfly hooked rug in muted grays and blues with hints of yellow
- Thinking spring? Extensive collection of flower pots, vases, and jardinieres
- Ironstone from two lifetime collections - a rare smaller Parnall slab, wonderful Pure Butter grocer’s slab, stack of graduated punch bowls, prettiest pitchers, graduated sets of tureens, plates for a service set, stacks of platters including the largest and very best Ceres meat platter ever, plus a foot bath and cake stand
- Yellowware from an upstate collection which had been packed away for twenty years – rare shallow, berry colander, rare lamb figural bank, dog’s head bank, unbelievable lion doorstop, graduated set of blue seaweed-decorated bowls, unusual master waste bowl with blue decoration, only sugar shaker we’ve ever seen, rare banded pepper pots, stacks of nappies and white banded bowls of all sizes
- Bennington from a private Indiana collection – small size slop jar, marked Toby snuff jar in flint, unusual form candlesticks, massive ice pitcher with lid, an entire kennel of dogs, and the fattest book flask
- Some of the nicest Blue and White Stoneware we have ever offered – largest seen “basketweave and morning glory” pitcher, Wildflower nappy-style bowl (a form we have never seen in anything ever), unusual Uhl vases in various sizes, Indian and deer Sleepy Eye cider pitcher, lots more pitchers and even a few spongeware butter crocks
- Holidays may be behind us; however, never too early to start planning – one of the best tall feather trees at 5.5 feet, exceptional 9.25” tall turkey, Putz sheep plus a rare black dog to guard them
- Color abounds in a grouping of quilts – stunning deep navy and white, unusual “Dogwood” pattern in pinks and greens, fun “H” pattern in blues and pinks, wonderful green and orange geometric, plus many more..undoubtedly one to compliment anyone’s color preferences
- Massive transferware platters in blue and green colorways plus the best ever brown transferware punch bowl
- Featheredge platters, plates, and pepper pots in blue and green – smallest green pepper pot ever!
- Speaking of pepper pots – the most amazing lifetime collection of Mochaware pepper pots – WOW
If you love our jewelry, then get ready! Our selection this year is over-the-top!
- Gold chains from short to extra long allowing them to be wrapped two and three times for quite the unique look…15kt trombone links, versatile rolo links, unusual links only found in these pre-1900 chains
- Fobs and baubles of all sorts for those existing chains – spinners, a grand eagle, luscious 18kt horsehead amidst a horseshoe, medals, the elusive 15kt orbs in not only the elusive wirework but also ones set with Persian turquoise
- Persian turquoise is all the rage and we have it! Dynamite 15kt double buckle locket pendant encrusted with turquoise, sweet earrings of flowers, bold domed earrings with Pave turquoise, and the sweetest bangle with turquoise and pearls connected with applied wirework…yummy!
- Need a striking pair of earrings or just daily “go to’s”…rock crystal solitaires, wagon wheels of rock crystals, double ball drops, smashing bold 15kt pendants, tassels of all lengths, rare silver trombones, gorgeous intricate silver long links, and even a gilded pair with storks
- Silver your vibe? Treat yourself to a versatile and hip trombone chain, rolo chain, or even a longguard to wrap a few times. Maybe you need a refresher or something unpredictable so why not add a silver medal or locket with sweet flowers to your current neckmess?
- Layer and stack those bangles and bracelets…intricate silver bracelets as well as silver trombone links are perfect additions. True bangles in silver of all widths and designs from simple to extra chunky. Victorian silver cuff bangles have plenty of character to compliment any modern cuff stack.
- Gold bangles are always a must and we have them! From narrow with sweet exterior beading to bold and wide.
- Need a buckle bangle or ring? Unbelievably, we have found three top quality Victorian buckle bangles to allow you check that off your list without breaking your budget plus two gold buckle rings!
- Lastly, the beloved engagement bangles – vast selection of narrow stackers, unique bolder ones for those days when one bangle is enough, and an entire collection of lions for courage and protection in the coming year
As always, our personally curated finds extend past this list and the booth will be brimming with excitement and fresh finds. If you cannot wait or are unable to attend the show, do not hesitate to contact us. Call/text us at 618-406-4657 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly send pictures and discuss any of our pieces and ship daily. Thank you for being one of our loyal clients and we look forward to working with you again.
Safe travels –
Makala and Sandy Munday, Owners